1. TM-1: Specification of goods and services which are included in only one particular class.
2. TM-22: It is mainly for a textile trademark. Combinations of numerals, letters for the specification of goods & services are included in one item of the fifth schedule under Rule 25(5) & 145.
3. TM-2: Goods or services are included in a class from a convention country.
4. TM-52:Different classes of goods or services from a convention country under section 154(2)
5. TM-51:The registration of a trade mark for different classes of goods or services.
6. TM-8: There are some series of trademarks which come under the goods or services according to Section 15
7. TM-37:Series of trade marks from a concord country for a specification of goods or services included in a class or classes
8. TM-3:Collective mark registration for a specification of goods or services
9. TM-4:To register a certification trade mark for a specification of goods or services included in a class under section 71(1).
Contact our trademark attorney for registration and guidance. Our expert team is here to help you out